Wednesday, December 22, 2010

VS MODELS.

The other day my boyfriend and I were watching the latest VS fashion show and my God, those girls are absolutely stunning! So envious of their perfectly toned bodies, long endless legs and super smiles! It's given me motivation to start eating healthy and go to the gym. I've also decided that I'm going to teach myself to cook instead of bake, because everytime I bake I feel obliged to eat it, which is NOT good! Anyway, today was my last day of work for the year so I'll have time to get some things sorted, do last minute Christmas shopping tomorrow, send out my birthday invites and pick up my Blacksheep leather jacket yay!!! Head of my agency Red11, Amanda, suggested that I get another test shot done soon so I'll be saving up for that along with for my birthday and road trip. So can't wait to be in shape, looking good and feeling great!x

No comments:

Post a Comment