Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.

So. Day off today, got some Christmas shopping done. Some 'entree' presents for the family, and a present for Secret Santa at work on Friday. Still have lots to do, which is most definitely cutting into my savings :/ At 6.30, I had work at the Federation 10 year birthday party which I just got home from. Started off pretty slow, the night gradually picked up which was good. Me and the other girls took numerous photos in the photo booth - I MUST get one of those for my 21st! Plus an ice sculpture among a whole lot of other things! I'm checking out potential birthday venues this week and should hopefully have one confirmed by end of the week! NEED NEED NEED to get my butt back to the gym and finish this uni assignment! Have my 4 year anniversary the week after too eeek! Anyway, sleep time. Lack of sleep has got my leptin levels all over the place. Not good. I need to lose 5 kgs. Fast.x

No comments:

Post a Comment