Thursday, December 9, 2010

December fire.

Today I did a bit of studying and finally sunbathed for the first time since Summer started. It felt good to just sort of relax but this assignment is really starting to annoy me. I've also got a lot on my mind... Me and my boyf set up the brazier tonight and roasted marshmellows for dinner. They were soooo yum! We're having a dinner on Saturday night in memory of my boyfriend's nana who recently passed away. It will be good to spend time and unwind. Boyfriend will be working on Saturday so I'll probably just go to his during the day to help prepare for the dinner and be there waiting for him when he gets back. He loved it the last time I did it so hopefully it will cheer him up after the hectic, strenuous week he's had. Poor thing, I can only imagine how hard it would be to lose somebody so close to you.x

No comments:

Post a Comment