Friday, December 10, 2010

Take me back to the Cabaret

Tonight I had my work Christmas party, which was nothing like your average work do. Went to my boss' house, which by the way, is faaaaaaabulous, had a few drinks and nibbles and caught the ferry into town to watch the Cabaret. Intensely different to anything I've ever seen in my life, the musical was simply marvellous. The acting was marvellous, the tent was marvellous (apparently there are only 70 in the world), and the music was marvellous. I'd definitely recommend going to see it but you need to go in with an open mind. Warning: there is a bit of nudity and what not but the atmosphere is really good. Also a tip: take a cushion to sit on, the chairs are really uncomfy! Apart from that though, it was a good night and definitely worth the watch! I'm super jealous, all the dancers were super toned. So, I've decided that I am going to MAKE myself go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week. Starting tomorrow, after doing my assignment and checking out the Sarah Horton sample sale, I am going to go to the gym for 2 hours before dinner at my boyfriend's tomorrow night. More roasted marshmellows yippeee!x

No comments:

Post a Comment