Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy-ness Never Ends.

As the post title mentions, the busy-ness never ends! Yesterday I went to try out Ludus Magnus gym. It absolutely killed me but I loved it. I felt so good after the work out I even walked all the way back into town as a cool down walk instead of catching the bus. Later, I went to a friend's house, had a nice sush and wine movie date, watching the original Wall Street movie. Today, I had work, then a job at a banker's Christmas party function. Ate so much I'm actually wanting to go back to Ludus Magnus haha! Tomorrow it's time to get my Christmas shopping outta the way and then work at the Federation 10 year birthday party, followed by a friend's 21st birthday. Busy busy busy. On a good note though, all this working is bringing the moolah in and I have actually, for once, managed to save a decent amount! PROUD, though I just bought some tickets to Roger Sanchez. For now though, its time to get started on this huge 50% assignment me thinks.x

No comments:

Post a Comment