Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The fishtail plait.


People that know me well know that I despise tying my hair up or doing anything with it. It's always out, straight. The usual. Don't get me wrong, I love getting it done for fashion shows, shoots, special occassions or whatever. But when it comes to everyday life in general, it's always the same. So when I do something different, such as braid my hair into a fishtail plait, people always compliment it or ask "how do you do a fishtail plait?!?!". (I was actually asked by one of the girls at Red 11 today when I went in for a casting for Black magazine). It's actually very simple. I can't really explain through words so I've just looked it up on Youtube and here is a link for you to watch and learn from a girl who goes by Foxylocksextentions. Check it out! It does take longer than average plaits but it is a bit different.x


No comments:

Post a Comment