Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Europe OE.

Lately everybody has been so worked up about Christmas and New Years so naturally, the question I've been asked a lot is "what are your plans for new years?". Typically, I'll probably just be staying in Auckland although its my 21st (aren't I boring??!) but will probably go on a roadtrip after new years. Another major reason for staying in Auckland this year is because I've got to save for Europe next July. I'm so excited - travelling around London, Paris, Rome, to name a few, will be extraordinary, way more worth it than going away for a couple days over new years! I've started saving and been doing good apart from the few shopping binges. ALTHOUGH, the Jeffrey Campbell Mariel black suede wedges I have wanted for MONTHS are back in stock in my size!... This is not good. Though, I'm prepared to make an exception based on the fact that I'll be needing a new pair of birthday shoes :p hehe.x

No comments:

Post a Comment