Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy bee 2.0

Tonight I went back to the gym for the first time in about 3 months. It was so bad but so good! Need to motivate myself to keep going. Going to go tomorrow as well. It seems that although the first half of summer school is over and I'm sort of lazing around, the easy breezy period isn't going to last long. I've got a full day ahead of me tomorrow- casting at 10am, gym, checking out some venues for my birthday and then a night of baking with some girls for the Auckland City Mission which should be fun! Then on Friday I have work and a night out catching up with some old friends. Saturday, last minute Christmas shopping me thinks and then winding down with a quiet night with the boyfriend with some marshmallows, lollipops, champaz, and hopefully the end of our Harry Potter movie marathon hahaha. I've also sussed out my birthday dress hooray! Finally. Once I make up my mind on a venue I'll be able to actually get excited for it. Not long to go!x

No comments:

Post a Comment