Sunday, December 26, 2010

Shop til you drop

That's what I did. Shopped til I dropped. Had about 6 hours sleep and then woke up super early for a Sunday to go shopping. Although there weren't that many great deals for Boxing day, we still managed to get quite a bit of stuff and it surprises me because I now must admit - I dislike shopping. Standing in queues, squeezing past smelly people, dealing with fake sales assistants and carpark stealers, I'd much prefer to sit back at home in front of my laptop. Yes, online shopping - fun and hassle free. Although dangerous. Very, very dangerous. I've decided after all this Xmas and New Year hustle bustle, its time to save. Yes, I know I've said that countless times, but I am going overseas in about 6-7 months so I'm really starting to feel the pressure to save now. I'm even considering getting another job. It'll be hard and oh so stressful, but it'll be worth it. Can't wait to be spending my money overseas whether it be around Europe or Australia, it will be amazing! I did, however, try on that Stolen Girlfriends Club double bow ring today which I've been lusting after for months. Ahhh LOVE. Now, if only somebody would buy me it.x

No comments:

Post a Comment