Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First day of Summer.

Just got home not too long ago from a Mastercard event at DFS tonight with Dan Ahwa again which was easy breezy. Work was also cruisy today too, so thats good although my day didn't start off so well. So glad Summer is finally here, although the last couple days have been super hot! LOVE. It is apparently the hottest November it's been in a while. Let's hope it stays this good all throughout December onwards! Summer to me equals sun, surf, sand, skin, strolls, beaches, bikinis, babes, bbqs, booze, being brown, bronzer and of course, my boy! So much to look forward to - picnics and lunch dates, fancy dinners, pool parties, road trips, shopping sprees, beach bbqs and sleepovers to name a few! Not to mention things more personal to me such as my 4 year anniversary, 21st birthday and of course, Christmas! Tis definitely the season to be jolly. No wonder its my favourite season.x

No comments:

Post a Comment