Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentines Day baking

So yesterday was Valentines Day and also my 4 year 2 month anniversary. Spent literally all afternoon baking in the kitchen with my boyfriend - we made 2 bacon and egg pies, 2 apple pies, 24 chocolate chip cupcakes (vanilla and lemon icing), a batch of heart shaped puff pastries and a toss green salad. We had such a yummy dinner and dessert and topped it off with snuggles watching the Notebook :) - such a super cute movie! And I'm so glad our pies turned out good, I'm finally starting to get the hang of this thing they call cooking :p I'm going to do some more baking tonight - make some cupcakes for my work's 6 year birthday! Also, Happy 1 year anniversary to my bestie Anna and her lovely beau Andrew. They got me a dozen red roses, Ferrero Rochers and Lindor white chocolates for Valentines. Super cute of them, lucky me to have such a good friend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment