Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shoes Shoes Shoes

Cinderella is proof that one pair of shoes can change your life...
AND. If the shoe fits... why not??? :p So many pairs, so little time to save! I love love love the Alexander McQueen's (rest his soul), and I've been lusting after the Iris Van Herpen heels for quite some time... But I need to save. Calculated it and I  have about 20 weeks until Sydney. Eeek! So fast, so exciting! Funny that, I was trying to decide what flights to get, whether I needed to pay extra for 23kgs worth of luggage since I was only thinking of taking only a small carry on bag so that I'd be able to shop up a storm there and bring loads more back :p BUT WAIT. My boyf was pretty sure I'd need the 23kgs and that's when it hit me. I CAN'T LEAVE MY BABIES AT HOME!!!! So yes, all my shoes are indeed coming with me to Sydney :D Obviously, I'll be bringing back a whole lot more with me though hehe.x

No comments:

Post a Comment