Monday, February 28, 2011

Quarter way in

Pinch and a punch for the first of the month. AGAIN! It seems like it wasn't that long ago that we welcomed February and now it's MARCH already! We're now a quarter way through this year - it's actually flying by so fast - before we know it, it'll be new year's again! So March, which means it is officially Autumn, which explains why it was a bit chilly today at uni. Speaking of uni, it's going great! I have good lecturers and friends in all of my classes and my assignments don't seem too bad. So far, so good :D We'll see how long it lasts though :p ALSO, just found out that I've been booked for New Zealand Fashion Festival which I'm completely stoked about! Need to stop cooking and baking so much now :p Last night I made a real yummy dinner and baked a cake and for some reason, I must be getting subconciously obsessed with being in the kitchen now as I also cooked dinner and baked some dessert tonight. It's like a new hobby now :D Anyway, March should be good, have mummy's and boyfriend's birthdays this month and I've started (sort of) saving, so my finance planning isn't looking too bad. Once I get it all sorted, I'll be buying more fabric to sew some more. Yay :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment