Friday, February 25, 2011

For Christchurch.

You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who can never repay you.
- A quote I read today that has really inspired me. To do better for others; show random acts of kindness. I would like to take a moment to get it all out there that I hope everyone has donated a bit of what they can to help out the Christchurch citizens, following their massive loss after the earthquake. It's extremely terrible what has happened and it makes my heart happy to know that other countries such as Australia and America have offered to lend a helping hand to one of New Zealand's big little cities. It's also good to see that stores and websites have been having sales and donating the profits to the Chch funds. The quake will obviously impact everyone in New Zealand for a while but lets all pull together to help Christchurch out. We can do this!x

No comments:

Post a Comment