Monday, February 21, 2011

American Dream

I've been inspired by stars and stripes and the American flag for quite some time now, ever since I bought a ring that had stars on it and another with stripes and my boyfriend pointed out that it looked like the American flag, and have been playing around with different fabrics with stars and stripes. So it comes as no surprise that I was stoked when I found these amazing vintage Levi's (first photo) customised by a girl named Hannah Russell Webb, who has also sold a whole lot of other amazing customised shorts. I start back at uni next Monday (eek) but that still means I've got a week of "freedom", so will post a few photos on Sew 'n Tell asap of the all things 'Stars and Stripes' that I've been making. Stay tuned.x

No comments:

Post a Comment