Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hello February

A pinch and a punch for the first of the month! Can't believe how fast this year has flown by ALREADY!!! Before we know it, it'll be new years again! Not sure if it's a good thing but there are so many things to look forward to this year! Firstly, me starting and finishing my last semester of my degree, going to Australia for my work experience, and of course graduating!!! On a side note, I sold my gym membership yesterday, sort of a strange feeling but since I never go... might as well. Plus, I'd much rather go to Ludus Magnus where its actually fun! I just had a run on my treadmill though and am going to start a daily routine of lemon water in the mornings as a detox. Healthy eating = losing 6 kgs = happy Tiffany :) It won't be easy but it will be done!x


No comments:

Post a Comment