Friday, March 11, 2011

Wallowing Winter coming our Way

It is finally Autumn and although we're still getting some sunshine, there have been a few chilly days coming in too. New Winter stock has been arriving at my work and I'm pretty sure everybody else is getting their Winter stock in too. To be perfectly honest, I don't usually like Winter, but this year I'm actually quite excited to get my cosy on in big chunky knits and warm, woollen fluffies. Miss Unkon's Winter 2011 Collection is really beautiful and just makes me think of sitting by a warm fireplace, having a movie marathon, snuggling on the couch on a rainy day. We still have a bit of sunshine left though, before it starts pouring down with large torrents of horrible rain so lets make the most of it while we can.x

No comments:

Post a Comment