Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Busy busy busy.

Okay, so it hasn't been as tedious as the post-it note shows but as you may have noticed, I have been a bit slack on posts lately, purely based on my excuse that I've been pretty busy with uni, work, my newfound love of cooking and castings inbetween. Firstly, uni's going good - although some classes are totally boring, my lecturers are good so that makes up for it. I've been a bit slack lately but trying to stay on top of it all as I know that the assignments will just creep up on me and as it's my last semester with assignments, I really want to go hard at it. Secondly, work has been going great. We're totally picking up and now have a new addition to our team, stylist and colourist Rose Lally, who is super cool and such a lovely lady! I also went to a buyer's meeting with my boss today to check out Stolen Girlfriend Club's S/S11-12 Collection (isn't it amazing how fast production is and how ahead designers are ahead of time) and it was totaaaaallly fab as always! No surprise there! Super keen on their sample sale tomorrow too, although yes, I should be saving :p (I've been spending so much lately it's actually become a problem now haha). Thirdly, you may have wondered 'Tiffany...cooking?' when reading about my new found love above, but yes it's true. I'm so in into it that I've been cooking a couple meals a week as well as making dessert, which is sort of bad because I just want to eat it all! Plus, with NZFF only two weeks away I should really cut back on the bad food! But just to prove that I'm not a completely different person just because I've found my new 'sanctuary' in the kitchen, I'd like to point out that I will never ever break my promise to myself of never becoming a housewife haha. As for castings, I had two on Saturday and did a fashion show for Storm last night with my favourite Red11 crew :D So fun! Have another casting tomorrow and then a leaving drinks in Newmarket which will be fun. Almost end of the week, I swear the weeks are feeling shorter as the year progresses! Mum's birthday this weekend eeek, will need to get on a present ASAP!x

No comments:

Post a Comment