Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday not Funday.

As I previously mentioned, I swear the weeks are getting shorter, which means the days are getting shorter... the world is moving too fast, it's sort of scary. Tomorrow's Monday (unfortunately) but that means in a flash, it'll be the weekend again (Thank goodness!). It's actually my boyfriend's birthday next weekend so that will be fun. My mummy's birthday today too. I actually got woken up super early (8.30am on a SUNDAY?!) to make breakfast for her :) I guess it's sort of good though, I've had a somewhat productive weekend, but hoping to have some fun next week. I think I deserve it and if the world happens to end soon, which, judging by the looks of things, it will, I don't want the last thing I do to have been boring.x

No comments:

Post a Comment