Monday, November 29, 2010

Summer school.

So I thought that the busy-ness for me was over and just when it finally felt like I was on holiday, along comes Summer School. Silly me to think it ever ends. Don't get me wrong, it makes it easier to study in a period of 4 days instead of 12 weeks, but sitting inside for long hours is really lame on a nice sunny day. At least today is over and done with, only tomorrow left and then two days in mid-Jan. So it's not that bad, or at least I keep telling myself. Annoying that the due date of our first 50% assignment happens to coincide with my 4 year anniversary but at least after that I can relax and have fun. My boyfriend goes away for work tomorrow, I'll be missing him lots but at least this assignment will be keeping me busy! Also have my work customer evening tomorrow which will be quite fun, we'll get to put on a sort of fashion show for the V.I.P customers. I'll make sure to get pictures to upload. Anyway, better get some sleep.x

No comments:

Post a Comment