Monday, November 22, 2010

Blacksheep


Had a very productive day yesterday shooting a whole range of clothes with Amber and Hilary. Photos will be posted on their blog to be sold shortly so keep an eye out! :) Today, however, was more chilled with a dose of the Salvatore brothers, catching up on Vampire Diaries eps on Mysky, and then me and a friend went around to Ashleigh Kearsley's place to check out her Blacksheep collection again. Check out the photos, modelled by Ashleigh's younger daughter Nikita. Love love love her stuff! I ended up getting the amazing leather jacket (in picture 3) in cream that I've had my eye on for ages! Can't wait to wear it! Make sure you check out her pieces, sold exclusively on Needles n Threads. Seeing Ashleigh's stuff again has inspired me to make more time to sew! Once I do, I'll get a few pieces on here. Until then, back to cleaning my room and sorting through clothes and shoes. Going to head to the gym tonight too, need to get back into routine.x

No comments:

Post a Comment