Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Eudaimonia, the Good Life.

Today in class we learned about the term Eudaimonia. It means, to live the good life, or life of excellence and happiness. Sounds like fun. I am now going to strive even further to achieve eudaimonia. Especially with it being the first day of Summer tomorrow :D So much planned, so much to do! On a sad note, my boyfriend went up north today for a week for work. I went to see him at the bus depot after class for a quick goodbye :( I'll be missing him lots but as I'm pretty busy all of this week, I'm sure it'll fly by quickly and he'll be back in no time! Have work tomorrow plus a job at DFS tomorrow night, will be going to the gym on Thursday for the first time in ages, plus an hour at Ludus Magnus and a movie/dinner date with a friend on Thursday night, work again on Friday plus another job that night also and then work again on Saturday with a 21st to follow that night. So. Busy busy! Plus in addition to all of this, I've got to find time to do my uni readings and do my assignment! I've also sorted out a semi-theme I'm going to have for my 21st, my dress and cake/cupcakes though its a secret so it won't be revealed until the actual night. So excited! Anyway, time for bed. Lack of sleep combined with busy-ness has got me getting bags under my eyes. Not a good look.x

No comments:

Post a Comment