Thursday, January 6, 2011

Busy-ness starts again

Today was quite a busy day for me. Went to Newmarket to meet a friend and drop off some birthday invites, did a bit of shopping and then had another driving lesson with Anna. It was such a fun drive today but extremely hot! Then I had a casting for a European TVC at 6.40pm. Waited about an hour and a half but the casting was super fun. Fingers crossed! Have a few errands to run tomorrow and then Mexican 21st on the weekend which will be super fun! Then next week I'm back to reality, starting back at summer school, work, and added busy-ness with my party on Friday night and 3 events on the Saturday night. Ahh thank goodness for my new 2011 diary I bought today. I have no doubt that it will be very very handy and my life saviour in this new year.x

No comments:

Post a Comment